Subject: Information from ECDC ELDSNet: EpiPulse TALD - Documents for third-party use shared to generic email accounts
From: "ELDSNet" <[email-masked]>
To: "Heger Florian" <[email-masked]>, "Chakeri Ali" <[email-masked]>, "Novacek Alina" <[email-masked]>, "Werber Dirk" <[email-masked]>, "Sabine Schweiger" <[email-masked]>, "Geraldine.DeMuylder" <[email-masked]>, "dieter.vancauteren" <[email-masked]>, "valeska.laisnez" <[email-masked]>, "Charlotte Michel" <[email-masked]>, "Fedoua Echahidi" <[email-masked]>, "iskra.tomova" <[email-masked]>, "aleksandar simunovic" <[email-masked]>, "ivan.radic" <[email-masked]>,Al
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Julia Geller" <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 17:24:56 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To:

*	National Focal Points for Legionnaires’ disease – members and alternates
*	Operational Contact Points for Epidemiology – Legionellosis
*	Operational Contact Points for Microbiology – Legionellosis

Cc:

*	National Coordinators
*	Relevant ECDC contacts

Dear ELDSNet members,

As mentioned also during the ELDSNet Annual Meeting 22-23 October 2024 in 
Dresden, we want to inform you that due to legal requirements ECDC is no 
longer in the position to provide privileged information directly to tour 
operators. In practice this means that tour operators no longer receive any 
TALD related notifications from ECDC. This decision has been necessary due 
to revised legal requirements and in the context of the launch of our new 
application for TALD surveillance, EpiPulse.

However, we are now launching a functionality in EpiPulse TALD domain to 
provide certain TALD surveillance documents for possible third-party use to 
the ELDSNet contact points within national public health institutions in the 
EU/EEA. These documents - previously issued to the list of subscribed tour 
operators - will be shared from EpiPulse TALD to the generic Legionella 
email addresses. Currently, eleven (11) Member States have provided us such 
generic email address and therefore, those countries can expect start 
receiving such documents in the coming days.

Should tour operators contact us at ECDC enquiring about this change of 
practice, we will advise them to contact the national public health 
authorities in their country from February 2025 onwards. However, please 
note that it will be for the national public health authorities to decide 
whether to share these documents further to external entities.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have questions.

Kind regards, Teija Korhonen

On behalf of ECDC ELDSNet team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL